Pita crisps are super easy to make and great for entertaining.
- 1 pk Wholemeal Pita Bread (5 pce)
- Olive oil spray
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning (170gm jar)
- Split each pita bread in half so that you have 2 thin pieces
- Spray each piece with olive oil so that the entire surface is covered
- Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning on to each piece
- Cover flat oven trays with baking paper and bake pita pieces individually on trays in a hot oven until crispy and lightly browned – about 3-5 minutes (depending on your oven). They burn really quickly, so keep an eye on them as they are baking.
- Allow to cool and break into pieces.
Serve with dips or salsa.
These store well in an airtight container for several days.